Here are some things that can be done to help the Afghan refugees:
- Provide humanitarian assistance. This includes food, water, shelter, and medical care.
- Help the refugees find safe and stable housing. This could involve working with governments and aid organizations to provide housing or resettlement opportunities.
- Advocate for the rights of the refugees. This includes working to ensure that they are not discriminated against or persecuted.
- Raise awareness of the plight of the refugees. This could involve speaking out about the issue, writing articles or blog posts, or sharing information on social media.
- Establish a clear and transparent process for identifying and deporting illegal Afghan refugees. This process should be based on objective criteria, and should not discriminate against Afghan refugees on the basis of their ethnicity or language.
- Investigate the reports of illegal Afghan refugees holding Pakistani national identity. If these reports are true, the government must prosecute those involved in issuing fake Pakistani identity cards to Afghan refugees.
- Ensure that all Afghan refugees in Pakistan are properly registered and documented. This will help to prevent Afghan refugees from being detained or deported if they are mistakenly identified as Pakistani nationals.
- Educate the public about the rights of refugees and the importance of treating everyone with dignity and respect. This can be done through public awareness campaigns, school curricula, and training for government officials.